Robert M. Sarwark is a librarian, independent scholar/writer, and consultant currently residing in Atlanta, Georgia. He is originally from Chicago, Illinois and is responsible for the following work:
- AITA Cape Verde (2012-present), a travel consultancy specializing in the Cape Verde Islands, West Africa;
- Bibliography of the Damned (2017-present), a book-by-book journey through the Catholic Index of Forbidden Books;
- Intellectual Freedom Blog (2017-present) -- monthly contributions to the blog of the American Library Association's Office for Intellectual Freedom (OIF);
- Small House Songs (2014-present) -- song lyrics, composition, and A&R at a boutique Chicagoland audio production facility/publisher;
- Glocal Notes (2014-2016) -- contributions to and editorial oversight for the blog of the International & Area Studies Library at the University of Illinois (UIUC);
- Find more under Scholarship, Featured Portfolio, Collaborations, and Profiles.